I turn complex topics into fun, energizing, and useful experiences. Combining strong storytelling with experiential moments, the audience is engrossed in a journey to well-being like none other.
The experiences I design are customized for your conference, your audience, and your unique organization.
Every keynote message is based on research (without giving you the research, because that can be boring), and grounded in practicality (because you won’t do it, or remember it, if it isn’t simple). My messages are designed to allow you to connect with yourself and with others in purposeful ways that will keep you interested and energized – long after the keynote has ended!
Watch Deri in Action
Here are a few clips from keynote experience across diverse audiences!
Your Brain ‘At Work’
What neuroscience is teaching us about being more energized, healthy, and productive at work!
Feeling tired? Unmotivated? Burned out? Stressed? You can learn to ‘hack your brain’ and use it to help you achieve more energy, interest, peace, and productivity!
In this stimulating keynote, we will peel back the complex layers of neuroscience, exposing simple and effective methods to access more neural resources. As a result, you will experience proven strategies that will maximize your brain’s performance.
- Learn one simple strategy to shift your energy in one minute
- Understand your ‘automatic’ tendencies, and create new pathways to performance
- Change your story – about yourself, your work, your leader, your organization, your life
- Explore the importance of nurturing your social brain
- Practice the one strategy that is most tied to increasing happiness
This keynote is for all humans who are interested in learning more about themselves and about others around them (peers, leaders, family, etc.).
If you’re looking to help your beautiful brain to work WITH you rather than AGAINST you, this session is for you!
The Resilient Mindset
Practicing tools for living with change and achieving optimum results!
Life is filled with challenges. It always has been and always will be. Life is also filled with opportunities and moments of joy.
This thought-provoking keynote will invite you to develop a resilient mindset; one that is prepared and capable of approaching and resolving tough times, while also seeking and celebrating positive moments!
- Learn where your personal resilience resides within you
- Tune into distress signals early, before they start ‘yelling at you’
- Choose alignment strategies to quickly shift your experience
- Understand how feedback is a gift on your growth journey
- Do one simple thing to move out of the performance rut and into a new groove
This keynote is for all humans who are interested in developing a mindset that will help them be who, what, and where they want to be in life and at work.
If you’re looking to ‘bounce better’ (not just ‘bounce back’) at work and in life, this session is for you!
The Neuroscience of Leadership
Maximizing your leadership effectiveness while working with the best parts of the brain!
Your brain, like the brains of everyone else around you, is ‘at work’ every moment of every day. It impacts your ability to focus your attention, to manage your emotions, and to create the kinds of relationships that maximize your results. It is the very source of your leadership strength, just as it is of life itself.
This energizing keynote will inspire you to discover how your brain works, and what you can do to create more opportunities for insight, handle pressure effectively, and facilitate positive change in yourself and others.
- Understand why personal awareness often decreases as you rise in the organization
- Explore how the way we work today is causing constant mental exhaustion
- Create workplace practices that are aligned with maximum performance
- Appreciate how traditional ‘performance management’ does not work
- Remind yourself that people continue to follow your modeling as the leader
This keynote is for leaders, managers, supervisors, association executives, CEOs, and anyone aspiring to lead others.
If you’re looking to increase your own mental and physical well-being, while influencing others to do the same, this session is for you!