We are proud to ‘walk our talk’, by supporting organizations that are doing great work in Manitoba and beyond. Such as:
1) Providing support to Special Olympics Manitoba by volunteering at fundraising and athletic events.
2) Contributing to Canada Summer Games as part of the Medals Ceremony Crew.
3) Providing a practicum experience for a 4th year psychology student who has an interest in pursuing professional speaking as a career, through Central Mennonite University.
4) Supporting SNOW Night, providing a warm and welcome environment for women in the sex trade.
6) Partnering with the Canadian Mental Health Association to provide a portion of our book sales to support ongoing research, education and support for families; in addition to providing professional speaking services to the CMHA.
6) Funding a program to support a camping trip for women through Main Street Project .
7) Funding ongoing programs in support of great kids through Knowles Centre.
8) Helping to provide a warm place to sleep and nutritious meals to eat for people experiencing homelessness through Siloam Mission.